Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Only Two More Days

Ahhh it's so hard to believe that it's already time for me to leave for Spain. I remember a year ago thinking about traveling abroad and I had no idea if I was going to or where I was going to go. I'm not even sure why I picked Granada as it was probably my least favorite city when I went to Spain back in high school. But Granada it is, and I'm sure that I'll have fun no matter what.

I'm not doing too well with the packing. I've only cleaned up a tiny portion of my room. Tom says that it looked like an atomic bomb went off in there because when I moved out of my apartment I just dropped my stuff and left it.

Tomorrow I have a busy day ahead of me. I have to run around and make sure I get my last minute errands finished and that I have everything ready for my dad for when I'm gone. It's going to be so strange not to see everyone this next semester. I don't know anyone who is going to be going to Spain. I have no idea what to expect from the whole experience.

But I suppose that I should get packing instead of writing this. However, I just wanted to write something on here because it looked boring without a post. Hopefully I'll be able to update this thing often while I'm gone and you guys can see what I'm up to. Feel free to email me at any time while I'm gone, as that'll probably be the best way to get in contact with me. My email is dcloutie@uvm.edu.

Have fun everyone. For those that I didn't get to see/say goodbye to, I'm really sorry! I'll see you all in May!

No comments: